How We Protect You & Prevent Credit Card Fraud
We at CHIEF want you to know that we work hard to protect you and your information. Here are some of the ways we fight and prevent credit card fraud:
- We monitor and review all transactions for potential fraudulent activity.
- We verify that the billing address, phone number, and email you've provided match the information the bank has associated with the form of payment you're using.
- If the shipping address on your order does not match the billing address on your credit card, we will contact the card holder's issuing bank for address verification.
- For smoother and faster transactions, you may want to notify your bank that you will be shipping an order to an address that is not the same as your billing address.
- We use state-of-the-art encryption to protect personal and financial information submitted via our secure checkout.
- Fraudulent orders will be pursed to the fullest extent of the law.
- One of our Order Analysts may contact you if we can't verify your information.
- Feel free to obtain more information about our fraud-prevention practices by calling us at (888) 588-8569.