The Covert Coffee Insert is an innovative clandestine concealment device that can keep small valuables hidden from prying eyes and safe from thieving hands while in a vehicle or in other environments. This device is concealed by being submerged in coffee at the bottom of a standard disposable coffee cup (the kind you get at any coffee drive-thru place). Its buoyancy-defeating design prevents it from moving inside the cup or floating up to the surface. This re-usable water-tight device is made with food-grade plastic. A disposable coffee cup filled with coffee in a car’s cup holder seldom draws the slightest attention. It’s extremely unlikely that anyone would steal it, let alone remove the lid and then stick their fingers into the coffee and feel around inside. Coffee cup and coffee are not included.
- Innovative concealment device designed to keep small valuables hidden and safe while in a vehicle or in other environments
- The device is concealed by being submerged in liquid at the bottom of a standard disposable coffee or similar style cup
- (compatible with most major brands’ 8oz. to 20oz. disposable cups, not included)
- Buoyancy-defeating design prevents it from moving inside the cup or floating up to the surface
- Device is made with food-grade plastic that is re-usable and water-tight
- Made in USA