The SPUR II Resuscitator from Ambu was designed for manual ventilation. We have this available in Adult Medium, Infant and Infant Neonate. The Ambu Spur II is the only resuscitator made from SEBS material instead of PVC, making it environmentally safe and fully disposable eliminating all risks of cross contamination. The SPUR II features SafeGrip™ surface that provides a secure grip onto the bag so it can be firmly squeezed in all situations and the unique shape is small and easy to hold.
- Made from SEBS Material Instead Of PVC
- Unique Single Shutter Valve System for Very Low Resistance Inspiratory and Expiratory Resistance
- Crystal Clear Valve Housing Provide an Unimpeded View of the Valve Operation
- SafeGrip™ Surface and Integrated Handle for User Comfort, Uniform Compression, and a Secure Hold
- Thin-Walled Compression Bag Allows for Lung Compliance and “Feel”
- Medication Port Provides Quick Medication Delivery Without Disconnecting
- Diverter Cap for Directing for Patient Exhalation and Fluids Away From Clinician