Note: This item is not fire-resistant and should not be used as a fire shelter. (NFES #2678) Reusable practice fire shelter system for training in use of M-2002 fire shelter. Same size and dimensions as M-2002 fire shelter. Includes the carrying case, case liner, polyvinyl bag and practice shelter. Forest Service Spec 5100-611. Instructional DVD available.
As a wildland firefighter you need to be prepared for the possibility of being trapped by wild fires. This training fire shelter from Anchor Industries was made for that reason. It includes a carrying case, case liner, polyvinyl bag and the practice shelter. This set is reusable to allow firefighters to practice so they are prepared if they are trapped in a wild fire.
- This item is not fire-resistant and should not be used as a fire shelter. (NFES #2678)
- Reusable Practice Fire Shelter System for Training in use of M-2002 Fire Shelter
- Same Size and Dimensions as M-2002 Fire Shelter
- Includes Carrying Case, Case Liner, Polyvinyl Bag and Practice Shelter
- Forest Service Spec 5100-611
- Deployed Size
- Regular – 86”L x 15 ½&(more...)