The FLIR BHS-X Command 320x240, 30 Hz Series Thermal Imaging Camera brings both eyes into play. Featuring a full coverage eyepiece, inter-ocular adjustment, ergonomic comfort, quick-disconnect lenses, and the unrivaled performance that only FLIR’s high-resolution thermal cores can deliver. The BHS is a must-have for extended patrols, covert surveillance, critical infrastructure protection, and high-threat security missions. The advanced image-processing algorithms in the FLIR BHS Camera provide crisp, clear thermal video day and night at more than a mile away. An individual can observe without being detected and act decisively when the time is right.
Features and Specifications:
- Microbolometer sensor for excellent image quality and clarity
- Quick Connect Hot Shoe: Provides convenient power input and video output.
- Choose from interchangeable 35 mm, 65 mm, or 100 mm quick-disconnect lenses (lens must be chosen/purchased separately for desired performance).
- Two-sided Hand Strap: Accommodates both left-handed and right-handed users.
- SD Card Slot: Allows for storing captured still images and video on the removable SD card.
- Software upgrades using an SD card in the field.