The Armasight Nemesis Night Vision Weapon Sight features a high-quality image intensifier tube, easy to use internal windage and elevation adjustments, and simple push-button controls; allowing you to see beyond the expected in nighttime conditions. The Armasight Nemesis can be equipped with high-performance Green phosphor Gen 2+ IITs, or Armasight’s Gen 2 “Quick Silver”, which provides users with natural B&W Night Vision displays. The adjustable illuminated reticle is unique; no other Night Vision riflescope on the market has such well-defined (yet extremely thin) crosshairs that allow for this level of precise shot placement, even on exceptionally small targets. The Nemesis is fitted with a Picatinny/ Weaver mount that allows for highly accurate rail positioning, ensuring user comfort; three accessory mounting rails allow easy mounting of our included long-range IR illuminator and/or other compatible accessories.
- Magnification: 4x
- Lens System: 108 mm; F/1.5
- Field of view: 10°
- Dimensions: 12" x 4" x 2.8"
- Weight: 4.2lbs
- Water resistant
- Robust, lightweight, and engineered from aircraft aluminum
- Shock-protected, all-glass IR transmission multicoated optics
- Bright source protection, Automatic Brightness Control (ABC)
- Illuminated, center red cross reticle for optimal contrast
- Controls and adjustments are simple and easy to operate
- Mounts to standard Weaver rails
- Variable reticle brightness
- XLR -IR850 Detachable X-Long Range Infrared Illuminator
- Limited Two-Year Warranty