Finally, handcuff keys as tough as the job. ASP Handcuff Keys are designed to withstand the rigors of long-term duty use. Conventional keys are stamped from mild steel. They often break or twist off in a handcuff. These "key jammed" restraints create civil liability and must be destroyed to cut them from the subject's wrist. ASP Handcuff Keys are precision-molded from high-strength stainless steel. Each key is heat treated for strength and finished in one of five attractive coatings.
- Each strong, long-lasting key is fashioned from hammer forged, precision machined stainless steel, then heat treated for durability
- Hardcoat lacquer is baked on for added protection
- ASP BackSet1/2 feature allows rapid location of the handcuff keyway
- ASP Logo Keys feature premium quality die-struck medallions, distinctive insignias, and full-color State Seals or custom agency logos:
- Distinctive custom logos are available in brass, nickel silver or color fill
- They may be die struck on request for individual agencies or divisions