Designed by renowned custom knifemaker Allen Elishewitz, the Nightedge is a full-sized fixed-blade knife inspired by the popular MOD Nightwing. To make this dramatic design more affordable to field soldiers and officers on a budget, the Nightedge is ground from tough 1085C high-carbon tool steel and coated with a non-reflective, corrosion-resistant black epoxy coating.
- Blade Material: 1085C high-carbon tool steel
- Blade Finish: Black epoxy coating
- Handle Material: Thermoplastic rubber with textured panels
- Serrated back edge optimizes the knife's utility and combat potential by providing a secondary edge suitable for heavy cutting, back cuts, and draw cuts
- Unique blade grind also produces a reinforced point for extreme tip strength and penetration.
- Blade Length: 5.9"
- Overall Length: 10.9"
- Edge Type: Partially serrated
- Sheath: Includes plastic-lined foliage green ballistic nylon sheath