Tactical Balls® RID-3, Rolling Illuminated Distraction, and Disorientation Device were designed for use by police officers™ with no specialized training when you need a little something to get the bad guys attention to focus away from you. Small, lightweight, water resistant and shock resistant, they are concentric and weighted so they will wobble and spin all around when rolled or tossed into a room, then land light up to backlight the bad guy. The bad guy gets distracted and this buys you time to make your move.
Tactical Balls® RID-3 were never intended to replace flashbangs. Brite-Strike® has a saying, that on a scale of 1 to 10, with a flashbang at a 10, they would rate the Tactical Balls® RID-3 at a two, but a two is still twice as good as nothing! For entry to a suspected meth lab or an area that has flammable material, Tactical Balls® RID-3 are the answer.
Note: Brite-Strike® gets a few people once in while that ask why they did not make the Tactical Balls® RID-3 “strobe” particularly when their Tactical Touch® switch with Hi/Lo/Strobe is so effective. The simple answer is that you do not want to be looking at a strobe light when you enter. The spin and wobble that is built into the Tactical Balls® RID-3, creates the same effect, then stops just in time for you to make your entry into a dark room.
- Small, lightweight, water-resistant and shock-resistant
- Concentric and weighted so they will wobble and spin all around when rolled or tossed into a room, then land light up to backlight the bad guy. The bad guy gets distracted, buying you time to make your move
- No spark or flame, for safer use in areas that may contain flammable material
- Run Time: Up to 20 hours
- Waterproof on/off switch
- Batteries: 2 lithium CR2032 batteries per light (included)
- 2 white LEDs (13,000+ MCD)
- Sold in a set of 3
- Includes carry/storage Tactical Deployment Pouch
- Package Contents:
- 3 Tactical Balls®
- Tactical Deployment Pouch
- Not intended to replace flashbangs