The Advent A2 Rescue Helmet from Bullard provides head protection for rescue and emergency medical operations. It was designed specifically for Emergency Response Services. The Advent Rescue Helmet was designed for applications such as confined space access, high angle rope rescue, and vehicle extrication. The Advent A2 is highly protective offering top, front, side and rear impact and penetration protection. In addition to protection, this rescue helmet features a compact design with no rear brim which improves freedom of movement making it lightweight and comfortable. It’s about the same weight as many climbing helmets. The crown pad and a soft replaceable, foam backed vinyl brow pad provide extra comfort.
- Polycarbonate Alloy Outer Shell
- EPS Foam Impact Liner And Crown Cushion
- ABS Inner Shell
- 8-Point Flex-Gear® Ratchet Suspension
- 3-Point Chinstrap
- Meets/Exceeds ANSI Z89.1-2003 Type II, Class E, And G Requirements
- Customization Is Available On This Helmet Please Contact Your Sales Representative For A Quote.