IvyX Poison Ivy Products from Certified Safety were designed for workers and/or individuals who work or play in the great outdoors exposed to the elements. This line of products offers both pre-contact treatments and post contact treatments for poisonous plant exposure. The pre-contact treatments can be applied on exposed skin before going outdoors to prevent outbreaks. The post contact treatments are used to remove toxic plant oils from the skin. So protect yourself against poisonous plant oils commonly found in poison ivy, poison oakand poison sumac.
Pre-Contact Towelettes (R505-213)
- Provides an invisible barrier helping to protect against poisonous plant oils commonly found in poison ivy, poison oak and sumac.
- Apply this product on exposed skin before going outdoors.
- Individually wrapped towelettes. 5”x8” Towelette.
- Box of 25
Post Contact Towelettes (R505-216)
- Removes Poisonous Plant Oils Commonly Found in PoisonIvy, Poison Oak, and Poison Sumac
- Apply this product after exposure to remove toxic plant oils from the skin
- Individually wrapped towelettes. (more...)