IvyX Poison Ivy Products from Certified Safety were designed for workers and/or individuals who work or play in the great outdoors exposed to the elements. This line of products offers both pre-contact treatments and post-contact treatments for poisonous plant exposure. The pre-contact treatments can be applied on exposed skin before going outdoors to prevent outbreaks. The post-contact treatments are used to remove toxic plant oils from the skin. So, protect yourself against poisonous plant oils commonly found in poison ivy, poison oak,and poison sumac.
Pre-Contact Towelettes (R505-213)
- Provides an invisible barrier helping to protect against poisonous plant oils commonly found in poison ivy, poison oak, and sumac.
- Apply this product on exposed skin before going outdoors.
- Individually wrapped towelettes. 5”x8” Towelette.
- Box of 25
Post Contact Towelettes (R505-216)
- Removes Poisonous Plant Oils Commonly Found in PoisonIvy, Poison Oak, and Poison Sumac
- Apply this product after exposure to remove toxic plant oils from the skin
- Individually wrapped towelettes for light and easy storage