Hazard 4 designed the polo that has been ubiquitous in the uniform service to include features that are needed within the industry. They are comfortable, stretchy, and inexpensive while being able to stand up to the extreme uses today.
- Mic-clips, badge, & name-tape patch
- Arm loop-fastener panels for unit patches etc. (This saves money: swap patches as shirts get washed)
- One arm has split organizer pocket for pens, knife, etc
- Other arm has buttoned pocket for iPhone or similar
- A back hook-fastener for name tags, glint tape, etc
- No-roll collar stays integral to each ribbed collar
- Small logo is at hem – it gets tucked in for uniform use