An extremely low-stretch, kernmantle rescue lifeline that provides advantages when the need for super-low elongation offsets the need for the rope to provide energy absorption in the system.
- Constructed of 100% high-tenacity polyester fiber
- Less than 1% stretch at 300 lbs.
- Excellent choice for high lines, long rappels, and many mechanical advantage haul systems
- Low electrical conductivity has advantages when working on towers or charged electrical equipment
- Polyester fiber ropes have better resistance to acids than nylon, making Static-Pro an advantage in acidic environments
- Available in solid colors with a single stripe to prevent confusion with CMC Rescue Lifeline and other solid-color kernmantle ropes
U.L.-classified to N.F.P.A. 1983, General-Use
- Length: 150 ft. or 200 ft.
- Weight: 8.6 lbs./ 100 ft.
- Elongation: 2.3% at 10% MBS
- 3 Sigma MBS: 9,900 lbs (44kN)
- Diameter: ½-inch (12.5mm)
- Color Combinations: White/Blue, Orange/White, Blue/White, Red/White, Yellow/White
- Note: While the black ropes intended for tactical operations ar(more...)