Whether you are a firefighter on a skyscraper, a mountain rescuer high on a cliff rescue, a responder to an industrial accident or a tactical officer on rappel, CMC Rescue Lifeline ropes are your best choice for a life support rope.
- Optimum balance of strength, handling, and durability
- Minimum sheath slippage
- All-nylon kernmantle rescue rope
- Manufactured to CMC's specifications by New England Ropes
U.L. Classified to N.F.P.A. 1983
- 3/8" Lifeline Rope has 5000 lbs. M.B.S.
- Specifications, ½" Lifeline Rope:
- Weight: 7.1 lbs / 100 feet
- Elongation: 7.8% at 10% MB
- 3 Sigma M.B.S.: 9,000 lbs (40kN)
- Diameter: ½" (12.5mm)
- Specifications, 7/16" Lifeline Rope:
- Weight: 5.6 lbs / 100 feet