Made especially for storing and carrying a Rope Access Technician’s equipment — hence the name RAT Pack — or a rescuer’s rope gear, this rugged pack was designed to take abuse. The large-volume main compartment is constructed of tough Top Gun™ and Tru-Tarp™ fabrics for long wear and weather resistance. The padded shoulder straps and removable waist belt help transport heavy loads. Breathable D3 cloth and a removable closed cell foam pad make carrying more comfortable. Whether hauling your gear to a work site or to a rescue, the RAT Pack protects and organizes your gear, and won’t let you down when the going gets tough.
- Haul straps adjust in length and hide away in interior pockets
- Zippered exterior pocket for quick access to small items
- Gear loops inside bag and exterior pocket for organizing gear
- Top closes securely with hook and loop plus side release buckle
- Hold open handles on the side for easier stuffing