The classic CMC Rescue 8 has been refined for even better performance with the current selection of rescue rope sizes from 7/16" to 5/8". Today 5/8" rope is no longer common, and the smaller dimensions of the new design provide greater control.
- Material: Steel, Nickel-chrome Plated, or Aluminum, N.F.P.A., Black Finish
- Proprietary finish on aluminum model provides outstanding wear resistance
- Nickel-chrome plated steel model excels in exceptionally high-wear situations such as helicopter operations or sandy, gritty environments
- Extended carabiner hole provides room for multiple carabiners
- Both models machined from ½" plate
- Large hole diameter.: 2.5 in.
U.L.-classified to N.F.P.A. 1983, General Use
N.F.P.A. 1983 strength requirement for Descent Control System Components is 22 kN (4,946 lbf)
- Specifications, Nickel-chrome plated steel Rescue 8:
- 3 sigma M.B.S.