Developed as a safe, environmentally friendly alternative to traditional incendiary flares currently used by law enforcement, safety workers, and consumers, the 8” Ultra High-Intensity lightstick is the new dependable instant light solution. Designed to be practical with an easy to use, maintain, and operate approach, the new 8” Flare Alternative lightstick has proved useful for safety workers as the NexFlare™.
The 8" Flare Alternative with reflective strip enhances visibility up to one mile during emergencies. The attached wire stand allows easy setup and activation. With a new-patented formulation the 8” Flare Alternative provides superior performance in cold and warm climates and is used in wet or dry weather. Ideally used at accident scenes, vehicle breakdowns, as hazard markers, and to alert drivers of obstacles in the road.
Meets DOT Non-Hazardous Standards. Available in ultra high intensity orange; providing 30 minutes of illumination.
- Non-flammable, non-toxic lightsticks are a safe, environmentally friendly alternative to traditional flares
- Produces no spark or flame, will not cause burns and contains no toxic chemicals
- Requires no batteries
- Waterproof and windproof — can be used in wet or dry weather
- Provides the most visible light in low light or dark situations
- New patented formulation provides superior performance in cold or warm weather
- 30-minute burn time
- Includes attached wire stand and reflective band, Not foil wrapped
- Why a Flare-Alternative Light Stick instead of a traditional flare?
- No more poisoning of ground water with perchlorates and phosphorous!
- No more burned skin or clothing
- No more burned-out cars or trunk fires
- No more hazardous shipping fees
- No more special storage requirements
- Meets D.O.T. non-hazardous standards. Disposable light can be tossed in the trash after use — no haz-mat!
- Residue from burnt incendiary road flares are a known source of perchlorate in drinking water and the EPA is likely to set limits on this. California and Massachusetts have already established limits on perchlorate levels in drinking water and Arizona has set a health-based guideline level
- Flare Alternatives are ideal for:
- Accident scenes
- Vehicle breakdowns
- Hazard markers
- Alerting drivers of obstacles in the road
Made in the U.S.A.