Dynarex High-Risk Latex Examination Gloves are highly elastic medical grade gloves that meet or exceed ASTM D3578 specifications and are NFPA 1999-2008 Certified.
- Maximum protection, puncture resistance, durability, comfort, and fit
- 11" to 12" long for greater coverage than standard 9" latex examination gloves
- Polymer coated and ambidextrous
- Textured for secure grip in wet or dry
- Powder-free to minimize skin irritation (≤2mg of residual powder per glove)
- Thickness & Color: 15mil – 14.2mil finger, 9.0mil palm, Blue
- 700% elongation 9N before aging and 500% elongation 6N after aging
- Protein content is 50ìg/dm2 or less
- Glove length 290mm (~11.4")
- Small (2315)
- Medium (2316)
- Large (2317)
- XLarge (2318)
CAUTION: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Do not expose this product to any person known or suspected to be latex sensitive. Do not use in latex-free areas or on patients with spina bifida.
HCPCS Codes – A4927