Federal Signal offers a family of switch control models to activate a variety of lighting functions. Model SW300 has six lighted single-pole, single-throw (SPST) rocker switches for control of virtually any type of lighting function. Model SW200 offers the same quality and features of the SW300 with four SPST rocker switches.SW400SS and SW400SSJ switch controls provide switching for seven separate lighting and auxiliary functions. These two units have a three-position slide-switch and four auxiliary switches.
All models are equipped with backlit or LED function identification for nighttime viewing. The legends are specifically designed for police and fire applications.
- Switching of up to seven auxiliary functions
- 20 amp fuses and 20 amp switches are standard
- Standard, high current slide switch and non-slide switch models available
- Backlit or LED function identification
- Customized switch types available with unitrol models
Technical Specs and Approvals
- Dimensions (H x L x D): SW300 - 2.2 in x 6.1 in x 4.9 in (5.6 cm x 15.5 cm x 12.4 cm)
- Ship Weight: SW300 - 3.0 lbs (1.4 kg)