The sleek design of the DynaMax speaker features Federal Signal's industry leading Neo-driver, which is known to deliver a robust low-frequency sound. Made of black corrosion resistant and aluminum, this high-performing 100-watt speaker is designed to withstand the toughest conditions. The ES100's slim and lightweight housing mounts easily into the grille, flush between the bumper and hose tray of large apparatus and to most vehicle's bumpers.
- Features Neo-driver for increased dependability
- Quick, easy and cost efficient installations
- 100-Watt high-output power
- Black, corrosion-resistant aluminum housing
- Sound output meets SAE J1849 and Class A
- Slim and lightweight housing - 5.9"W x 5.5"H x 2.7"D / 5.5 lbs
- Vehicle specific mounting brackets available for most commonly used vehicles
Technical Specs and Approvals
- SAE J1849
- CAC Title 13
- Class A
- Power: 100W
- Input Voltage: 32 VRMS
- Impedance: 11 ohms
- Sound Output: SAE J1849 CCR Title 13
- Dimensions (H x L x D): 5.9 in x 5.5 in x 2.7 in (14.9 cm x 13.9 cm x 6.8 cm)
- Ship Weight: 5.5 lbs (7.1 kg)
Audible Equipment may produce LOUD sounds necessary to request the right-of-way. Audible equipment may cause hearing damage. Wear hearing protection. Refer to the Installation Manual or call 800/433-9132 for further instructions.
Important Warning for Police Boats and Fire Rescue Boats
It has come to our attention that police boat and fire rescue boat sirens and speakers may subject persons operating those craft to sound pressure levels that can cause permanent hearing loss. We recommend that speakers be located as far forward on the boat as possible, as recommended in the SAE Recommended Practice J1849 "Emergency Vehicle Sirens". However, unprotected exposures of a sufficient duration to properly located siren speakers can still create a risk of hearing loss.
It is our recommendation that your siren speakers should be relocated and persons operating these craft should wear hearing protection when using the siren system.
Failure to comply with these recommendations may result in temporary or permanent hearing loss to operators and passengers of these vehicles.