Legend is not your typical linear lightbar and is engineered with the latest lighting technology. This low-profile lightbar is fully populated with powerful LEDs and combined with the Solaris® LED reflector technology to provide 360-degrees of coverage and excellent off-axis light output.
Legend utilizes the patented ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™)technology for solid-state construction. ROC eliminates 85% of potential failure point found in a typical lightbar. This rugged design is engineered to reduce repair costs and increase the hours your emergency vehicle stays on the road.
This LED lightbar is fully-featured with adjustable alley and takedown lights, front and rear cut-off and a dimming feature to reduce light output while the vehicle is stationary. With Federal Signal's patented HotFoot™, the Legend offers additional LED light modules mounted in the foot of the lightbar.
- Low-profile, linear LED lightbar
- Optimized Solaris LED reflectors maximize warning lights at 360-degrees and 90-degrees off-axis
- Patented ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry) eliminates approximately 85% of the potential failure points
- Ultra-bright White LED takedowns and alleys available in main bar or HotFoot
- FS Convergence Network provides "plug-n-play" installation
- Lightbar can be reconfigured on the vehicle
- Optional built-in SignalMaster™ directional warning
- RS485 bus connection simplifies installation with only power, ground, and snap-in RJ-style connection
- Three-button and six-button serial controller available for light control only