For the 1910™ Traditional Helmets, Fire-Dex uses a fiberglass compression-molded shell with a thermal impact cap, featuring ratchet adjustment, and an adjustable headband that fits all SCBAs. Certified to NFPA 1971.
The Deluxe model of this fire helmet includes a leather sweatband and nape, and 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material (Lime/Silver triple trim trapezoid).
You have a choice for your eye protection: 4” Visor, Goggles, or Bourkes & Goggles. Fire-Dex proudly uses ESS Innerzone 3 Goggles. Please note, wearing Bourkes (flip-downs) alone, without goggles, is not considered NFPA-compliant eye protection.
- Superior flame and heat resistance
- Colored throughout - color cannot scratch or wear off
- Available in Black, Yellow, Red, and White
Thermal Impact Cap (Insert)
- High-Impact Breakaway - Connected to outer shell with hook & loop, enabling shell to break away and impact cap to remain on in the event of a severe impact
- Low density Urethane foam liner adhered to high-heat resistant shell
- 66% cooler than helmets without an insert
Suspension & Headband
- Six-way overhead suspension straps make for a customized and secure fit
- Three piece headband with ratchet assembly for easy adjustments (Adjusts 6.5” to 9”)
- Front headband height adjust to fit all SCBA facemasks
- Nomex chinstrap with an easy one-hand release buckle and postman slide adjustment
- Stainless steel clip and D-ring hanger
- Carved, polished brass eagle shield holder
Eye Protection Options
4" Visor - Visors are constructed of hard-coated PPC material, molded to the contour of the helmet with a lip overlapping brim to protect from water and debris.Large diameter pivot knobs allow for easy faceshield adjustment with gloved hands.
- Goggles - Fire-Dex proudly uses ESS Innerzone 3 Goggles.
- Bourkes & Goggles - Fire-Dex proudly uses ESS Innerzone 3 Goggles. Please note, wearing Bourkes (flip-downs) alone, without goggles, is not considered NFPA-compliant eye protection.