The 1910 Fire Helmet from Fire-Dex is a traditional style helmet that is UL Certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1971, current edition. This fire helmet features a fiberglass compression molded shell with superior flame and heat resistance, thermal impact cap, ratchet adjustment and an adjustable headband that fits all SCBA’s. The deluxe version of this fire helmet includes a black ear and neck cover made of FR Cotton and NOMEX® lined, a leather sweatband and nape, and 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective trim. You also have your choice of eye protection: 4”Visor, ESS Innerzone 3 Goggles, or Bourkes (flip-downs) & ESS Innerzone 3 Goggles.
- Fiberglass Compression Molded Shell
- Thermal Impact Cap
- Ratchet Adjustment
- Adjustable Headband
- Ear/Neck Cover of Black NOMEX® Lined with FR Cotton
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material – Lime/Silver Triple Trim Tetrahedrons
- Leather Sweatband and Nape
- Eye Protection Options
- 4” Visor
- ESS Innerzone 3 Goggles
- Bourkes (flip-downs) & ESS Innerzone 3 Goggles
- UL Certified to Meet or Exceed NFPA 1971, Current Edition
- Made in the U.S.A.