Let the Fire-Dex FDXL100 structural leather boot help you work safer, longer, and more comfortably. Using only the highest quality materials, this fire boot is constructed for durability. The FDXL100 uses Vibram® FIRE&ICE™ compound from heel to toe, providing the same flex and grip whether walking on embers or ice. Certified to NFPA 1971.
- Vibram® FIRE&ICE™ Compound - The sole, toe guard, and heel kick are all made using Vibram® FIRE&ICE™ compound. This compound provides superior slip resistance and flexibility in extreme cold or heat; offering the same performance whether walking on 480°F or -4°F.
- CROSSTECH® Footwear Fabric provides a waterproof, breathable and antiviral membrane
- NOMEX®/KEVLAR® Lining - 200g thermal and cut-resistant liner by DuPont™ provides the most innovative protection.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material - 8935 Silver, industrial wash, flame resistant fabric, composed of retroreflective lenses for superior visibility (ANSI Compliant)
- Composite Toe Cap - Composite protective toe cap does not transfer heat or cold like steel. Complies with NFPA and CSA specifications.
- Ladder Shank - Provides stability and support when climbing and standing on ladders.
- Lenzi® Puncture Resistant Fabric - Provides full puncture resistance across the entire sole with a unique, ultra light, flexible material.
- Elastomer Performance Gel - Placed at the ball of the foot and the heel, absorbs and disperses impact energy.
- EVA Memory Foam - Cradles the foot for a custom, perfect fit.
- Energy Return Polyurethane - Cushions and cradles the foot, reducing foot, leg, and back fatigue.