This ultimate scene light for larger events provides up to 14,000 lumens for up to 24 hours. The adaptive Nomad Transformer converts from an area light to spotlight to 360° scene light by sliding the diffuser lens and opening/closing the light head. Its portable, waterproof and self-contained design allows it travel to (and be used in) places that standard scene lights, street lamps and vehicle mounted lights cannot reach.
The Nomad Transformer comes in 3 pieces for easy carry and storage. In around 60 seconds, you’ll be able to connect the light head and battery to the triposcope. The light head of this powerful tripod light can be raised up to 12 ft tall.
It’s rechargeable and cordless design means no noisy, heavy generator is needed. If you have external power, the Transformer provides continuous light. It can be used at construction sites, special events, accident and crime scenes, temporary shelters and security checkpoints.
- 14,000 Lumens/3 hours/High
- 5,500 Lumens/9 hours/Medium
- 2,000 Lumens/24 hours/Low
- Beam Angle: 12 degree spotlight, 360 degree scene light
- Maximum Beam Distance: 4,190 ft
- Recharge time: 8 hours
- Maximum Height: 12.5 ft
- Footprint: 58"
- Unit Weight: 61.5 lbs
- Fire Resistant, meets NFPA 1971-2007 Fire Resistant Requirements: 500F / 260C for 30 minutes
- Waterproof up to 9.8 ft
- Operating Temperatures: 14°F (-10°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery System (built-in)
- AC Adaptor & Cord
- DC Cord
- 24 month Warranty from FoxFury
- Combination of Nylon 66 with glass fiber and 6061-T6 aluminum head
- Stainless steel telescoping tube
- Polycarbonate lens and diffuser