The FoxFury Taker B50 is a retrofittable, front mounted 1000 lumen LED light for ballistic shields. This strobe-capable shield light provides tactical officers with panoramic lighting and immediate situation assessment to see and respond faster.
The Taker B50 is our most powerful aftermarket shield light. It is equipped with a single pressure switch that activates the light and changes modes. This light has dual settings: On/Off and Tactical (3 modes: Momentary, Continuous On, and disorienting Turbo-Strobe™). This tactical lighting tool has a Kill Switch feature, which allows the operator to lock out the light from unintentional activation. The Taker B50 mounts to the front of ballistic shields via industrial strength reclosable fasteners (Velcro®), which means no drilling into the shield and no compromising shield ballistics.
- Battery Life 5 -8 hours
- Power Source 3x or 6x CR123 Batteries - not included
- Modes 3 (Momentary, Turbo-Strobe™, Continuous On)
- Dimensions 7” x 2.0 x 2.1” (145 x 51 x 53mm)
- Certifications CE
- Fire resistant Meets Requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013)
- Waterproof 7 ft (6 m)
- Operating Temperature 14°F (-10°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- Warranty 24 months
- Features Single switch operation
Two program choices: either 3 Tactical modes or On/Off
Braided steel cable
What’s Included Taker B50 Light, 3M Dual Lock Strips (x6), Shield Light Cable Clips (x8), Square Pressure Switch (P/N 35-009), Pressure Switch (P/N 35-002)