: On any MCS Top Plate Drilling Required
: No - attach to any MCS Top PlateSeat Configuration
: 8.75" to 12.0" H x 9.0" W x 13.0" DInterior Mounting Space
: 11.0" (4 - 6 radios)
: Heavy gauge steelFinish
: Black powdercoatWeight
: 12.1 lbs
- Euro-styling. Rounded edges for sleek appearance and passenger safety
- Proven ruggedness. Heavy-gauge steel, robust hardware and over twenty years of market-proven products assure console box longevity.
- Innovative design. Two-piece flexible design allows for 36 different height/angle combinations and for easy access to radios for servicing. Features 12 knockout hole panels for cigarette power adapters, sidewall slots for light bracket mounting and cutouts on the end of the box for easy access to wiring.
- Convenient mounting. Can be used with all existing MCS Series 3-piece vehicle bases and accessories.
- Pre-cut slots on the box bottom provide convenient mounting, even to some competitive vehicle bases and for quick installation and servicing.
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Rounded-edges for sleek appearance and passenger safety
- Two-piece flexible design allows for 36 ht/angle combinations
- 12 knockout panels and multiple cutouts for cigarette adapters
- Cutout pattern for the light mount on each side
- Large cutout holes in the bottom and on both sides for wiring access
- Pre-drilled sidewall & bottom slots for convenient mounting; Mounting holes align with many competitive top plates
- Faceplates and filler panels are included