Placement Inserts into 7", 9" or 13" lower pole, or vehicle base with a welded pole.
Height Adjustability: Allows 2.18" - 5.76" adjustment above the lip of lower pole
Dimensions: 9.25" H x 3.5" W x 8.0" D
Construction: Heavy gauge steel
Finish: Black powdercoat
Weight 3.3 lbs
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Any Motion Attachment can be mounted on top of the Upper Pole
- Convenient lever controls left/right rotational adjustments and height adjustments. A wrench is not needed for adjustments.
- Set-collar can be used to stabilize height while rotational adjustments are made.
- Key Dimension - Determines How Far Equipment Extends Away From Pole