MCS Vehicle Specific Console Box only:
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle (2011-2013)
Drilling Required: No - attaches to four fasteners in between the seats
Seat Configuration: Bucket
Dimensions: 6.9"H x 10.1"W x 28.9"D
Construction: Heavy gauge steel
Finish: Black powdercoat
Weight: 16.3 lbs
Computer can be center pole mounted if desired
Recommended Center Mount Solution:
- Lower Pole: DS-LOWER-5
- Upper Pole: QADJ-UPPER-S5
- Motion Attachment: Quad Motion TS3
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded construction for long-term durability.
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Low profile no-drill vehicle specific console for the Chevy Caprice (9C1 only).
- Attaches directly to the Chevy Caprice PPV without the need to order a separate top plate. Four fasteners for mounting the console allow for easy installation.
- Horizontal, low profile section accommodates 15” of mounting space without an internal cup holder (10.5” with an internal cup holder) and is designed to house radio control heads and accessories.
- Console box has a consistent mounting space depth of 3.5”.
- Box will ship fully assembled (except for accessories).
- Includes filler panels and standard faceplates. Full faceplates are available for select radios and sirens and are sold separately (not included with console box).
- Console box will only accommodate remote heads. It is not compatible with full radios.
- Computer can be center mounted in front of the console box.
- Recommended solution for center mounting is: DS-LOWER-5, QADJ-UPPER-S5, 7160-0285 (Quad Motion TS3) and 7160-0230 (Support Brace)
- Other mounting configurations include:
- Accessory Mounting Box (Item No. 7110-1000) mounted in front of the console box and holds extra radio, pocket, internal cupholder, etc... Can use a center pole mount for computer.
- Brother PocketJet Printer mount (Item No. 7160-0126) mounts in front of the console box. Doesn’t allow for center pole mount option, must use the vehicle base for the computer.
- If you require an armrest, there are threaded PEMS on both sides of the console and you can attach Item No. 7110-0998 (Passenger side armrest) and Item No. 7110-0999 (Driver side armrest)
- If you require both an armrest and a cupholder, you can order Item No. 7160-0379 that includes an MCS-INTCUP and the Driver side armrest (7110-0999)
Note: - If you require a cupholder, you can use the following cupholder models: MCS-INTCUP (Internal cupholder) or MCS-CUPHOLD2