- 1500/2500/3500 C/K (2007 New Body Style - 2009)
- Chevrolet Silverado (2007 New Body Style - 2011)
- Chevrolet Avalanche (2007 - 2011)
- Chevrolet Tahoe (2007 - 2011)
- Chevrolet Suburban (2007- 2011)
- GMC Yukon/Yukon XL (2007 - 2011)
- GMC Sierra (2007 New Body Style - 2011)
Placement: Passenger side floor, under seat
Drilling Required: No - attaches to seat studs
Seat Configuration: Bucket/Bench
Dimensions: 5.57" H x 20.18" W x 11.39" D
Construction: Heavy gauge steel
Finish: Black powdercoat
Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Angled step moves pole away from passenger leg space
- Installs in minutes with no drilling required
- One Offset Universal Mounting Step (Item No. DS-STEP) is already included with this vehicle base. However, additional Offset Universal Mounting Steps can be ordered to stack on top of each other if needed.
- It is recommended that the passenger-side airbag is deactivated if mounting system is placed in the air bag zone. Failure to comply may lead to serious injury during sudden braking or accidents.
- This base will not work with the Chevrolet 3500 with a PTO, the recommended base is the 7160-0185.