Gamber-Johnson Mag Dock For Panasonic Toughbook 30/31
7160-0318-00 Size Guide
MAG™ Docking Station for Panasonic Toughbook 30/31 (No RF), Standard Lock. Magnesium alloy Design. Design is protected by US Patent D616,890.
- Magnesium Alloy body design allows for improved docking station design and mounting system/computer performance.
- Design is protected by US Patent Number D616,890
- Sleek, lightweight, yet very rugged for long-term durability
- Gamber-Johnson has worked with Panasonic to perform the appropriate tests needed to qualify a product as Toughbook Certified.
- Designed using MIL-STD-810G test procedures and complies with FCC Class A standards
- Design works with Toughbook 30 and 31 computers
- Internal circuit board protects against dirt and dust
- Simple, one-handed, front-facing docking mechanism:
- Pull front handle to the left to dock
- Push key lock button to release and undock computer
- Brass locating pins for precise computer placement
- Floating docking connector for reliable docking connection
- Interlocking mechanism protects against connector damage & prevents engagement until properly mounted
- Forward facing ports for low mounting capability, minimal cable strain and minimal swivel resistance