Brought to market by none other than Pete Gerber himself back in 1980, this little knife has a big history. With a handle completely constructed of all synthetic materials, it set a new standard in craftsmanship. Also featuring a 420HC blade and built in America, this classic can’t be missed.
The Gerber LST is the smoothest of operators. With a mechanical action that just feels good and satisfying when you open and close the blade, which happens to be made of 400 series stainless steel.
- Overall Length: 6.1"
- Blade Length: 2.63"
- Closed Length: 3.61"
- Weight: 1.2 oz.
- Lock Mechanism: Lock-back
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Type: Fine
- Handle Material Glass-filled nylon
- Lightweight synthetic handle
- Tactile textured handle
- Limited lifetime warranty from Gerber
- Made in USA