The INFORCE weapon mounted light (WML) produces 400 lumens of penetrating light with a concentrated, high-intensity beam that fills the field of view for close to mid-range target identification. Features field-programmable white light – plus a strobe that is easily disabled. Its angled activation button is comfortable to operate without interference of wires from tape switches. The integrated patent pending rail clamping system is compact, convenient and secure. Waterproof to 66 feet. Two distinct easy-to-operate lockout systems are incorporated to avoid accidental discharge.
- High efficiency LED emitter to maximize light output and runtime
- Constant, Momentary, High, Strobe; Safety Lever, Head Rotation
- Angled Activation Switch is comfortable and easy to operate without interference of wires from tape switches.
- Intergrated Mounting System is NAR/MIL-STD-1913 rail compatible. No tools needed.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 400 lumens
- Fiber Composite Body
- Tactical Runtime: High 1.5 hrs
- Length: 4.1 inches
- Bezel Diameter: 1 inches