The INFORCE WMLx White/IR LED produces 850nm/400mW infrared light output and 700 lumens of white light with a concentrated spot and a generous peripheral beam. Provides ideal illumination for target identification and acquisition at long distances as well as being perfectly suited for more concentrated work. It features white light with momentary and constant modes plus a strobe that is easily disabled with a simple sequence. Its angled activation button is comfortable to operate without interference of wires from tape switches. The integrated patent pending rail clamping system is compact, convenient and secure. Two distinct easy to operate lockout systems are incorporated to avoid accidental discharge.
- Constant, Momentary and Strobe
- Strobe disable
- Waterproof up to 66 ft
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Integrated Mounting System is NAR/MIL-STD-1913 rail compatible. No tools needed.
- White LED: 700 lumens / IR Output: 850nm / 400mW
- Run Time: 2 hours (white LED) / 4 hrs (IR LED)
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125 inches
- Length: 5.34 inches
- Weight w/ Batteries: 4 oz.