ProLaser 4 is a portable LIDAR speed measurement by Kustom Signals.Designed for ultimate precision, the ProLaser 4 delivers unmatched target acquisition, range, and performance. Superior optics, advanced software and narrower beam width provide exceptional performance.
Ergonomically designed, the rugged, forward-sweep pistol grip and trigger angle provide outstanding balance and fit. The unit is specifically angled to align your hand, arm, eyes, and target while affording a comfortable, secure grip. High contrast visibility day and night, the new OLED rear display and HUD provide faster response time, substantial information and improved night-time operation. The advanced ProLaser 4 gives you a powerful advantage in traffic enforcement.
NEW tracking history features are available on this award-winning ProLaser 4.
- Faster target acquisition
- Greater range: 10 to 8,000 feet
- Smaller, lighter profile; only 2.5 lbs.
- Eight (8) AA rechargeable batteries and charger included
- Simple user interface; one-touch controls
- High contrast OLED graphical display
- Speed and range in HUD
- Event Record in internal memory
- Rugged, forward-sweep pistol grip design
- Aluminum housing with rubber bumpers
- Hogue® Cobblestone over-sleeve grip and proportioned finger grooves
- IP67 certified for water and dust
- 3-year warranty included
- TimeTrak HUD indicator enhances target tracking history
- Certification warning and optional expiration lockout assists departments with certification management
- Bluetooth handle option that can be paired with a portable hip printer to wirelessly print citations
- 3x HUD magnification assists the user with acquiring targets at greater ranges before they are seen by the violator
- Count-up timer shows the elapsed time since the target speed was locked
- Recall Events will store only selected measurements
- Laser wavelength: 904 nm +/- 10 nm
- Speed accuracy: +/- 1 mph (+/- 1 knots)
- Speed range: 10 to 200 mph (8-174 knots); 0 minimum speed optional
- Target range: 10-8,000 ft (stationary, reflective)
- Range Accuracy: +/- 6"
- Display Resolution: 0.1 ft
- Acquisition time: 0.3 seconds (on qualified targets)
- Laser beam width: 1 mR horizontal
- Eye safety: CDRH/FDA Class 1 or 1M (IEC60825-1)
- Battery life: 11+ hours, continuous trigger down
- Operating temp: -22 degrees F to 140 degrees F
- Power input: 4x AA batteries, USB type B, 12 VDC adaptor
- I/O data port: USB with high retention connector
- Profile: 9.8"H x 4.3W" x 6.3"L
- Weight: 2.5 lbs with batteries
- IP67 water and dustproof
- NHTSA Conforming Product List