Sperian ONE-Fit NBW95 and NBW95V particulate respirators
An exclusive design and shape. Universal, one size respirator designed to fit most face sizes and shapes.
The ONE-Fit NBW95 and the ONE-Fit NBW95V are the latest NIOSH approved, N95 molded-cup style filtering respirators from Sperian Protection. As a universal, one-size respirator, both the NBW95 and the NBW95V (with exhalation valve) are designed to fit most face shapes and sizes while providing outstanding respiratory protection.
NBW95 and NBW95V Features
- Designed to be an economical choice for effective single-use respiratory protection.
- 95% filtration efficiency against solid particulates and non-petroleum based liquid aerosols.
- Both the NBW95 and NBW95V meet NIOSH standards for N95 protection.
- Meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control.
- Recommended for protection against many substances including pandemic diseases such as H5N1 Avian Flu and SARs.
- Strong and rigid outer shell prevents mask from collapse in high humidity or moist environments.
- Form-fitted mask contours with the natural shape of the face, minimizing pressure points.
- Molded nose bridge comfortably fits a variety of face shapes and sizes. Reduces adjustment needed to ensure proper fit and is compatible with spectacles.
- Electrostatic non-woven polypropylene polyester fibers that ensure filtration performance.
- Dual welded head straps keep the respirator comfortably on the user’s face.
- Latex-free woven suspension straps reduce the possibility of breakage and do not pull or tangle hair.
- Lightweight construction allows for longer wear time and less fatigue.
- Soft inner lining for extended comfort.
- Hypo-allergenic for users with sensitive skin.
- Cutting or Sanding Wood
- Fiberglass or Drywall Installation
- Auto-Body Industry
- Landscaping and Yard Maintenance
- Household Dust
- Healthcare (Non-FDA)
- Welding and Metal Cutting
- Trash Processing