Please note: there is a possible 6-8 week lead time for delivery of this item.
This is the boot that US soldiers wore during Desert Storm, often referred to as the Schwarzkopf boot. The vulcanization process is used to attach the outsole to the upper. This process creates a bond of unprecedented strength. The boot has a Panama outsole which is designed to effectively shed debris and does so with ease.
- 8" Height
- Military specification oil, acid and slip resistant vulcanized rubber Panama outsole
- Removable cushion polyurethane sock insert
- Tan Suede and 1000 Denier Cordura™ Upper
- Padded Collar
- Nylon Coated Speed hook and Eyelet Lacing System
- Nylon Coated Brass Drainage Vents promote rapid drying in wet conditions
- Made in USA – 100% Berry Amendment Compliant
- Available in Desert Tan & Air Force Sage Green (authorized for wear with ABU)