Critical Response Nitrile Gloves are specially made for emergency personnel and demanding high-stress situations. These strong, highly visible gloves provide advanced protection and optimal grip ideal for rapid response.
They are produced under strict scrutiny that meets ASTM standards for nitrile exam gloves. Built tough for you and those who count on you.
- Resist permeation of fentanyl for up to 240 minutes to help protect you when treating overdose patients (permeation testing per ASTM D6978-05)
- Fully textured from fingertips to the cuff for a better grip when handling patients
- Highly visible orange color stands out in an emergency
- Thicker palm area for greater strength and durability
- Greater protection – Exceeds FDA testing requirements for pinhole deficiencies (AQL 0.65).1
- SmartGuard® film over the box* opening – Helps keep gloves in the box to reduce waste and improve efficiency
- NFPA approved – Meets the standards of the National Fire Protection Association.
- Donation to NFFF – Medline will donate 50 cents for every case sold of the Critical Response glove to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation.