The GO2™ PRO Response Bag from Meret is built from the strongest materials and is a no-nonsense solution to grabbing and carrying your portable oxygen supply. It will help you rapidly and proficiently deploy emergency oxygen during critical moments and saves lives.
GO2™ PRO can secure an MD (425 Liters) or an MJD (623 Liters) Aluminum Oxygen Cylinder with the regulator installed and the high-pressure hoses deployed and ready for action. This bag is reinforced with internal and external PVC lining and multiple external skid pads to prevent wear. It features a large outer zipper pocket that provides ample storage for masks, tubing and demand valve. The bag is ergonomically designed for use as a shoulder bag or it can be carried briefcase style.
- Incredibly Durable 1680/1200 Denier Coated TPE
- Water and Stain Resistant
- Oversized MERET Zippers
- Matte Chrome Metal Hardware
- Double Stitching on All Stress Points
- Bottom Skid Pads Prevent Wear
- Reflective Front Panels and Zipper Logos
- COMFORT GRIP carry handles with Reflective Logos on Sides of the Bag
- Removable Unit/Contents Identification Panel
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- Multiple grommet outlets for tubing and high-pressure hoses
- Solid-Grip, large main carry handle
- Incredibly durable tarpaulin/ 1680 Denier coated TPE construction
- Color: Red or Black - NO Window
- Depth: 8.5" in.
- Width: 5.5" in.
- Height: 21" in.
- Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz