Made from cold drawn 4130 aircraft seamless alloy steel tubing, the Classic Friction Lock Baton is engineered using Computer Aided Design (CAD) and state-of-the-art machinery. Thanks to the precision Morse tapers, the tight locking joints make the baton feel solid in your hand. Choose the Power Safety Tip® for even easier closing. When the baton tip strikes a hard surface, the weight in the tip helps it close by providing an additional shock to unlock the shafts.
Get Tough on Crime
The Classic Friction Lock Baton from Monadnock® gives you confidence, comfort, and choices. With a wide variety of tips, grips, finishes, and sizes, you can select the baton that’s right for you and your duty requirements.
- Bright nickel finish for rust-proof use around water and moisture
- Comfortable to carry and easily opened with a flick of the wrist
- Morse tapers, the tight locking joints, make the baton feel solid in your hand
- The distinct sound of the baton expanding sends a signal to the suspect that you are armed and ready
- Pull the shaft out by the patented Power Safety Tip® to maintain an element of surprise. It provides more weight-forward kinetic energy, allowing the baton to open faster in a combat situation. Fewer strikes also mean added safety for the officer
- The end-cap utilizes a bore guide that centers the end shaft over the retention spring, reducing the retention spring breakage that often occurs in non-Monadnock end-cap designs
- Choose from a variety of tips and grips
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in the USA
Grips: Foam - Highest tear strength
Finish: Electroless Nickel
Tips: Standard Steel Tip - Ideal for opening baton in a high profile manner and gaining the psychological advantage over a subject