The D-212 Generation 1+ enhanced night vision binocular is equipped with a built-in sensor that guards the unit against bright light exposure.
Rugged and lightweight, the D-212 offers true stereoscopic perception and features a built-in, high power, focusable IR Illuminator.
The unique, patented wide exit pupil design eliminates the need for interpupillary adjustment. The high quality, multi-coated 1x lens kit converts the D-212 Night Vision Binocular into the powerful, yet affordable D-2MV Generation 1+, extended-range Night Vision Goggle for hands-free or head-mounted use.
- D-212 Night Vision Binocular
- Soft Carrying Case
- 3v CR123 Batteries
- Operator Manual
- Night Optics Part #: NB-212-1G
- Resolution: 40 lp/mm
- Power Supply: Non-Gated
- Magnification: 3.6x (1x optional)
- Lens System: 80 mm f1.6
- FOV: 15°
- FOV @ 1000 yards: 790 ft
- FOV @ 1000 meters: 728 m
- Range of Focus: 10 ft to ∞ (3 m to ∞)
- Detection Range: 410 ft (125 m)
- Recognition Range: 328 ft (100 m)
- Diopter Adjustment: +4 to -4
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- Camera/Camcorder Adaptable: No
- IR Illuminator: Yes
- Battery Type/Life: 3v CR123/40 hours
- Dimensions: 7.2" x 4.7" x 2.3"
- Weight: 32 oz (482 g)
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 113°F (-20°C to +45°C)
- Warranty: 1 Year