The D-221 (Generation 2+) or D-321 (Generation 3) high performance, modular, hand-held night vision goggle uses dual image intensifier tubes to provide crisp, clear images in the darkest conditions.
The goggle includes advanced features of automatic brightness and gain control. Each image tube operates independently, providing excellent redundancy. The unique patented design eliminates any need for interpupillary adjustment and reduces the size and weight of the unit. An integrated near IR illuminator enhances the ability to operate the goggle in confined spaces.
The D-221G/321G Goggle with 1x objectives and 40° field of view attaches quickly to an ambidextrous headgear assembly for hands-free use. With replaced front objectives, the goggle converts easily into the powerful D-221B/321B 3.6x night vision Binocular.
The D-221/321 is the most affordable stereoscopic night vision goggle/ binocular currently available on the market.
- D-221G Night Vision Goggle
- 1x 26mm f1.2 Objective Lens
- Flip-Up Headmount
- Hard Case
- 3v CR123 Battery
- Operating Manual
- Night Optics Part #: NG-221-2H
- Resolution: 51-70 lp/mm
- Magnification: 1x
- Lens System: 26 mm f1.2
- FOV: 40°
- FOV @ 1000 yards: 2184 ft
- FOV @ 1000 meters: 728 m
- Range of Focus: 10 ft to ∞ / 25 cm to ∞
- Detection Range: 738 ft / 225 m
- Recognition Range: 492 ft / 150 m
- Diopter Adjustment: +4 to -4
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- Camera/Camcorder Adaptable: No
- IR Illuminator: Yes
- Battery Type/Life: 3v CR123 / 30 hours
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 4.5" x 2.5" / 114 mm x 114 mm x 64 mm
- Weight: 20 oz / 538 g
- Operating Temperature: -4° F to 113° F / -20° C to +45° C
- Warranty: 2 Years