PVS-14 GEN 3 GATED 1X NIGHT VISION MONOCULAR
Currently, in use by US Armed Forces, the PVS-14 is the first choice for conducting combat operations to include dismounted terrain navigation in extremely low light conditions.
The highly versatile PVS-14 system can be used as a hand-held or hands-free single eye goggle, or as a night vision weapon system when coupled to a daytime close quarters battle sight.
Simple user controls include a 3-position switch (OFF/ON/Momentary and constant IR). The system’s Generation 3 or Generation 2 (NO-6015 variant) image tube features Automatic Brightness Control and is protected by fully-automated sensors that shut off the unit within seconds if accidentally exposed to bright light. Sophisticated electronics turn off the PVS-14 when removed from the head or helmet mount or when shifted into to the “UP” position.
Lightweight, rugged and waterproof, the PVS-14 is a powerful performer for use in confined as well as open spaces.
- PVS-14 Night Vision Monocular
- 1x f1.12 Objective Lens Assembly
- Hard Case
- Sacrificial Filter
- Demist Shield
- AA Battery
- Lens Tissue
- Operating Manual
PVS-14 | Gen 3 Autogated Night Vision Monocular
- Night Optics USA Part #: NM-P14-3GM
- Magnification: 1x (3x, 4x or 5x optional)
- Lens System: 26mm f1.2
- Field of View @1000 Yards: 40° / 2184 ft
- Range of Focus: 10" to ∞
- Detection Range: 1148 ft
- Recognition Range: 984 ft
- Diopter Adjustment: +2 to -6
- Weather Resistant: Waterproof to 66 ft
- Camera Adaptable: Yes
- IR Illuminator: Yes
- Battery Type/Life: AA(1) /40 hours
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.25" x 2"
- Weight: 13.8 oz
- Operating Temperature: -60°F to 125°F / -40°C to +50°C
- Warranty: 2 Years