This mounting bracket attaches a flashlight that has a 1" handle diameter to the brim of virtually any Fire Helmet or Hard Hat. The mount can be attached to either side of the helmet. The angle of the mount can be set through 140 degrees of adjustment to provide clearance around face shields, goggles or other helmet-mounted equipment.
Nightstick’s Multi-Angle Helmet Mount Clip comes with the mount, 1 – Light Mounting Allen Set Screw, 2 – 5/16"-18 X 1/4" Brim Mounting Allen Set Screws (for Fire Helmets), 2 – 5/16"-18 X 3/8" Brim Mounting Allen Set Screws (for Hard Hats) and the 5/16" Allen Wrench. The NS-HMC1 meets the requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013).
- Works with virtually all Fire Helmets and Hard Hats
- Can be mounted to the brim on either side of most helmets
- Allows user to determine exact position for optimum light alignment
- 140 Degrees of angle adjustability to clear face shields, goggles or other equipment
- Fits any Nightstick TAC Light or any flashlight with a 1" handle diameter
- Manufactured from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Meets the requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
- Includes Mount, Light Mounting Allen Set Screw, 2 different length Brim Mounting Allen Set Screws, and Allen Wrench
Case Material:6061-T6 Aluminum
Package Contents:Mount, Light Mounting Allen Set Screw, 2 different length Brim Mounting Allen Set Screws & Allen Wrench
Warranty:1 Year Limited