The INOVA® T3R™ is the most advanced USB rechargeable lithium-ion LED flashlight available today, bar none.
The INOVA® T3R™ possesses a boundary pushing design that reflects the needs of modern tactical professionals by offering a mini USB recharging port that is compatible with any standard 1A 5V USB output. Its mini USB port and charge indicator are protected under a water-resistant seal – simply twist the head to expose, and twist back once the flashlight is charged to re-seal. Recharge on the go with AC or DC adapters, a computer or a solar panel for the ultimate in versatility and functionality in the field. It’s high powered 287 lumen LED projects a powerful uniform focused spot and flood beam pattern up to 623 feet providing the high-quality illumination needed for tactical use. Featuring high, low, strobe and momentary light modes, the T3R™ is a powerful illumination tool. It features a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that can be recharged anytime without waiting for the battery to be fully discharged and will recharge hundreds of times. Its aerospace grade aluminum body has been machined from solid bar stock with military-spec type III hard coat anodized black finish, and an aggressive knurling pattern for positive grip. Each INOVA® T3R™ is engraved with a unique serial number for absolute identification.
- Includes: INOVA® Lithium-ion battery, USB charging rod, AC and DC adapters, high-quality wrist lanyard
- Mini USB Charge Port for versatile re-charge options. Charge Time: 4 hours
- Charge with any standard 1A 5v USB output - AC or DC Power Adapters, computers, solar panels
- LED Color: White
- Lumens: High 287 – Low 23
- Run Time: High 2 hours 40 minutes – Low 44 hours 30 minutes
- Effective Range (up to): 623ft
- Battery Type: 1 Rechargeable INOVA® Lithium-Ion battery included – rechargeable hundreds of times
- Tactical end-cap switch activates constant and momentary High, Low, Strobe, and Lockout modes
- Individually laser engraved with a serial number for identification
- Impact-Resistant Head protects optical system
- Mineral Glass optical window has a double-sided anti-reflective coating and a Teflon® seal to withstand environmental pressures
- High-powered energy efficient 36,300 hour LED
- Electronically controlled for uniform light output
- Patented optical system – machined aluminum reflector for optimal thermal management and beam projection.
- Uniform focused spot with flood beam pattern
- Aerospace-Grade Aluminum Body from solid bar stock with military-spec, Type III hard coat anodized finish
- Aggressive knurling for positive grip
- Shockproof, crushproof, and water-resistant construction
- O-Ring ensures seal integrity and threads are anodized for reliability
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter): 6.20" – 1.38" Head Diameter
- Weight: 6.80oz