The Individual Patrol Officer Kit (IPOK) from North American Rescue is designed to provide personnel with a compact and durable individual hemorrhage control kit to treat bleeding from penetrating and other traumatic injuries. These kits are packaged for small cube space and designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag, which allows personnel to keep a compact bleeding control kit on their person, where it is needed most. The contents are vacuum sealed in an easy-to-open, rugged, durable package featuring NAR's Red Tip Technology® signature red tear notches.
- A cost effective option for an individual hemorrhage control kit
- Compact, vacuum-sealed hemorrhage control kit designed to be carried on your person where it is needed most
- Easy-to-open streamlined kit designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag
- 1 x pair Black Talon® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, Large
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x S-rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x Flat ETD™ 4 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- Packaged: H 4 in. x W 6.5 in. x D 2.75 in.
- Weight: 7.4 oz