The SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 is the future of protective eyewear. Decades of engineering, these combat-ready equipment for the U.S. Armed Forces are barely more than an ounce in weight yet rugged enough by exceeding the ballistic fragmentation impact standards of MIL PRF-31013, Clause 188.8.131.52 and the impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010. Clear, unobstructed vision is maintained by a advanced anti-fog coating of all lenses. Offering the ultimate in convenience, compatibility, clarity and comfort, this protective optical system is paired with three optional interchangeable lenses, and all are optimized with the visual fidelity of High Definition Optics®. Oakley’s patented optical technologies maintain clarity at all angles of vision, not just straight ahead.
- All optional lenses are made of Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- All lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- All lenses feature an advanced anti-fog coating
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- Meets or exceeds high mass and hi(more...)