Just like the regular SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0’s, the MultiCam Pattern version are barely more than an ounce in weight yet rugged enough by exceeding the ballistic fragmentation impact standards of MIL PRF-31013, Clause 22.214.171.124 and the impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010. Oakley’s patented optical technologies maintain clarity at all angles of vision, not just straight ahead.
- All optional lenses are made of Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- All lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- All lenses feature an advanced anti-fog coating
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 126.96.36.199