In a rare collaboration between public and private sectors, the City of Los Angeles Police Department™ (L.A.P.D.) has partnered with Pelican Products to develop the Pelican 7060 LED as the standard issue tactical/patrol flashlight for all its officers. The Pelican 7060 LED light employs new dual switch technology that allows the light to be activated by either a body-mounted patrol switch or a tail-mounted tactical switch. The dual switches, which include high/medium/low beams momentary and strobe modes, allow the user to grip the light in several positions and still control activation. The light incorporates rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries for maximum brightness and are also lightweight compared to standard batteries.
- Lumens: High-368 / Medium-150 / Low-18
- Battery: 3.7 volt, 2200mah Rechargeable Lithium-Ion(included)
- Run Time: High-3 hours / Medium-9 hours, 45min / Low-45 hours
- Included Charger: 4-5 Hour Wall Charger ONLY (Car charger NOT included)
- Length: 8.65 inches
- Weight with Battery: 10.4 oz.
- Weight without Battery: 8.2 oz.