PGI’s COBRA™ hoods are the premier brand of flame resistant hoods in the industry. Millions of COBRA knit hoods have been manufactured for a variety of industries, including fire service, forest service, tactical, electrical maintenance, electric and gas utilities, oil, gas, petrochemical, military, welding, metals, and auto racing. Always verify the safety standards applicable to your industry or job function before choosing your Cobra hood.
- Classified protection (UL Classified to meet or exceed NFPA 1971-2018)
- Used for structural firefighting and other fire service applications
- Provides double-layer coverage of neck, upper chest, and top of the shoulder blades. (Length of hood at front and back about 18¼".)
- Notch at side helps bib lie flat.
- Bib length from below face opening is 10½"
- ½" wide elastic face opening stretches to full 17" for a snug fit around SCBA mask
- Flat-stitched seams don’t dig into the skin and eliminate bunching