PGI’s COBRA™ hoods are the premier brand of flame resistant hoods in the industry. Millions of COBRA knit hoods have been manufactured for a variety of industries, including fire service, forest service, tactical, electrical maintenance, electric and gas utilities, oil, gas, petrochemical, military, welding, metals and auto racing. Always verify the safety standards applicable to your industry or job function before choosing your Cobra hood.
- Classified protection (UL Classified to meet or exceed NFPA 1971-2018)
- Used for structural firefighting or other fire service applications
- Improved styling for better fit and maximum coverage. Provides double-layer coverage of neck, upper chest shoulders, and shoulder blades. (Length of hood at back is about 17½ inches; 19 inches at front.)
- Tapered back and notched shoulder drape allows bib to lie flat
- Bib length from below face opening is 11"
- ½" wide elastic face opening stretches to full 17" for snug fit around SCBA mask
- Flat-stitched seams don’t dig into skin and eliminate bunching